By accessing the State Breach Laws Database at www.amp.legal, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
The State Breach Law Database on this website is provided as a courtesy and is free to use. Permission to use Alice M. Porch, P.A.'s State Breach Law Database is a grant of a license, and not a transfer of title. Under this license you may not:
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Alice M. Porch, P.A.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Alice M. Porch, P.A. at any time.
- The materials on Alice M. Porch, P.A.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Alice M. Porch, P.A. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Materials, including downloadable statutes in PDF format, are provided for informational purposes only and may not reflect the latest revisions. All printouts of statutes were obtained from each state or territory's website, which is accessible to the general public.
- Further, Alice M. Porch, P.A. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Alice M. Porch, P.A. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Alice M. Porch, P.A.'s website, even if Alice M. Porch, P.A. or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Alice M. Porch, P.A.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Alice M. Porch, P.A. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Alice M. Porch, P.A. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Alice M. Porch, P.A. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Alice M. Porch, P.A. provides links for informational purposes and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Alice M. Porch, P.A. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Alice M. Porch, P.A. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Florida.